WWI fiction, WWII fiction, Unravelled, books about WWI, books about WWII, Unravelled blog tour, France Book Tours, Emma Cazabonne, The French Village Diaries, Words and Peace, I am Indeed, Sukos Notebook, Vvb32 Reads, Caffeinated Life, Jorie Loves a Story, Giraffe Days, The Good Life France, Mommasez....., Flashlight Commentary, Remembrance Day, reading blogs, blogs about France
France Book Tours is run by the delightful Emma Cazabonne. In this world of Facebook friends, Twitter followers, blogs and other social media, it’s not always easy to remember when you meet someone, however, I’m fairly certain Emma and I connected one day when she left a comment on A Writer of History.
So much of Unravelled’s first blog tour included guest posts written by yours truly, which meant that the pace was VERY hectic so I am looking forward to being in Emma’s hands for the next ten days.
Why tour again? Since Unravelled covers the impact of both WWI and WWII, I feel that touring during the period surrounding November 11th – Remembrance Day – is a very fitting way to honour our veterans.
I hope you agree. Here’s the line up at France Book Tours.
- Monday Nov 4th – The French Village Diaries
- Tuesday Nov 5th – Words and Peace
- Wednesday Nov 6th – I am, Indeed
- Thursday Nov 7th – Sukos Notebook & Vvb32 Reads
- Friday Nov 8th – Caffeinated Life
- Saturday Nov 9th – Jorie Loves a Story
- Sunday Nov 10th – Giraffe Days
- Monday Nov 11th – The Good Life France
- Tuesday Nov 12th – Mommasez…..
- Wednesday Nov 13th – Flashlight Commentary
All are book reviews with giveaways, but I will also be interviewed at The Good Life France and Flashlight Commentary and I’m guest posting at Jorie Loves a Story.
Many thanks, Emma. I’m really looking forward to touring with you!