Unravelled blog tour is at Carol Wright’s blog Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog. I discovered Carol at least a year ago when I was looking for a book recommendation. She is a voracious reader with a broad mix of book reviews. Carol graciously agreed to read Unravelled and blog about it. I’m thrilled she enjoyed it so much.
Here’s her summary and you can read the entire post over at Dizzy C’s. Many thanks, Carol.
“I could not decide whether this is a Historical Romance or an Historical Fiction, I believe it can settle in both of these sub-genres . It is beautifully written. Each scene in the trenches was informative and gripping. Each love scene was passionate and tugged at the heart strings, sometime for those missed years.
If you asked me to recommend just one Historical Fiction novel to read this year, Unravelled would be my choice.
5 out of 5! Stunning debut!”
Unravelled: Two wars. Two affairs. One marriage.
Official release: September 19, 2013
I am thrilled to announce the following participants in a blog tour for UNRAVELLED which takes place from September 16 to October 5, 2013.
- SEPT 16 – Erin Eymard of The Bookworm’s Fancy will host my guest post on Researching Historical Fiction
- SEPT 17 – Wanda Lynne Young will host a giveaway for Unravelled on her website Bookalicious.
- SEPT 18 – I will be on David Lawlor’s History with a Twist, where he celebrates the bit players of history, with the topic WWI Women Were Heroes Too
- SEPT 19 – The Washington Independent Review of Books is hosting an article I’ve written on Top 10 Historical Fiction Authors
- SEPT 20 – Carol Wright of Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog will review Unravelled
- SEPT 21 – Deanna Raybourn, author of A Spear of Summer Grass and many other novels, has my post on Becoming a Historical Fiction Writer. Giveaway included.
- SEPT 21 – I’ve written a post about WWI Journals for Evangeline Holland’s Edwardian Promenade, a wonderful source of Edwardian history
- SEPT 22 – Tara Wagg at Boomda’s Little Corner (don’t you love that name) will review Unravelled and offer a giveaway copy
- SEPT 23 – Christy English, author of Love on a Midsummer Night, does a Q&A about my writing
- SEPT 24 – Sheilagh Lee is reviewing Unravelled on her blog Fear Not the Darkness and will also offer a giveaway
- SEPT 25 – Christy English returns with a book giveaway on her blog
- SEPT 26 – I’ll be talking about Becoming a Writer on Jenny Toney Quinlan’s blog Let Them Read Books
- SEPT 27 – Amy Bruno will publish my article Ingredients of Favorite Historical Fiction on her blog Passages to the Past
- SEPT 28 – Cyn Gagen will do a book review and giveaway on Creative Cynchronicity
- SEPT 29 – Jenn Annis reviews Unravelled as a guest blogger on Genuine Jenn and will offer a giveaway
- SEPT 30 – Wanda Lynne Young of Yummy Mummy Club’s Bookalicious hosts my article about books that influenced my writing
- OCT 1 – I will be guest posting on Helen Hollick’s blog Of History and Kings; Helen writes historical fiction and historical adventure
- OCT 5 – Meg Wessell will review Unravelled on her blog A Bookish Affair
I am truly honoured to have so many wonderful bloggers and authors take an interest in the release of Unravelled. Their blogs are full of interesting information on books, history, writing and other topics and I hope you will check them all out.