During the past two years of running A Writer of History I’ve had the distinct pleasure of guest posting on other blogs. Here’s a few that might tweak your interest.
- The Top Ten Historical Fiction Authors based on the 2012 survey, featured on the Washington Independent Review of Books
- The ABCs of Historical Fiction hosted by Jane Litte at Dear Author
- In World War I, Women Were Heroes Too posted on David Lawlor’s History With a Twist
- Successful Book Marketing Requires a Plan on Mick Rooney’s popular The Independent Publishing Magazine
- A discussion of WWI Journals on Evangeline Holland’s blog Edwardian Promenade
- From Expat to Writer hosted by favourite historical fiction author Deanna Raybourn
- Historical Fiction Research – A Sleeves-Rolled-Up Process hosted by Erin Eymard on The Bookworms Fancy