Visit my other blog, One Writer’s Voice, where I’ve written about the business of writing – what I and others refer to as being an author entrepreneur. One Writer’s Voice was my first attempt at blogging – an enjoyable and challenging process of finding my voice and topics of interest. Many posts had me exploring the dynamic of the publishing industry using techniques I learned as a business consultant.
Historical research for my novels has been centred around the first world war and hence the blog also includes a variety of posts about WWI. Ultimately, my blogging efforts evolved into A Writer of History.
If you are a writer, you might find some of these posts interesting:
- No Writer is an Island
- Looking Beyond North America (could equally be titled Looking Beyond the UK)
- Widening the Funnel Connecting Writers and Readers
- Six Pixels of Separation – Ideas for writers
- Smart Investors Require a Business Plan
- It’s not just e-books, it’s technology
- Tracking an Author’s Career Path
- Author Profitability – First in a Series
If your interest is WWI, you might find some of these posts interesting: